Sunday, May 23, 2010

is as is does

You know what I think it might be? -she said, assuming you must know exactly where she is picking up her train of thought. I think it's that sometimes I don't want to talk about it (a myriad of its), because as soon as I arrange words to explain, it changes. It doesn't even have to be a particularly special it. It could be just a regular it. But sometimes (actually, a lot of times, if I'm being honest), I just want it to be my it and just be the it that it is, and I don't want it to morph as soon as I start talking clumsy, and I don't want to assign it any meaning, and I don't want to try to make it make sense to anybody else or line its details up word by word or paint a picture or anything else. I just want it to be it and me to be mine and is as is does and there it's done.

That's all it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment