Wednesday, May 19, 2010

chocolate cake on the soul plane

Today I was going to write about how recent nutritional changes have really changed my life -- my mood, my body, my skin, my digestion... everything. I was going to write about how I think I've finally stumbled into my future, and the beautiful world my digestive disease had been trying to lead me all along. I was going to wax long and poetic about how we nurture our physical form as both a symbolic and literal measure to nurture our spiritual selves on a soul plane. I was going to get very self-righteous and preachy about how everyone should be treating their bodies as sacred temples and beneficent entities, divine vehicles for universe exploration and character growth, vessels of oneness with nature and the transcendent.

Then, I ate 2 cookies, pizza, fried ravioli, and a giant piece of chocolate cake. And man, it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment